.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Music Is Life essays

Music Is Life essays I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see life in terms of music. Music is life. Without music, the world would be silent and dreary. Music enfolds you in a blanket of comfort, giving you inspiration in moments of loneliness and sorrow. It is the harmonious articulation of peoples thoughts and passions utilized as a meaningful and complex expression of universal communication. My love for music has grown immensely throughout the past few years and continues to grow without bounds. I started playing the guitar at the age of fourteen, and as a result, my view of the world has changed completely. With the ability to write music, I embody emotion and inspiration. My personal inspiration comes from daily life experiences, feelings and moods. It creates a gateway, in which, I am able to empower my own world of imagination and sensitivity. On the other hand, my emotions are released through precise and meticulous performances that envelop the soul and mind. It is a musician's perfect concert. As I play intensifying versions of my songs, anger, fear, love and hate transform into electrifying energy that heightens the musical notes into another level. I have personally experienced such sublime emotions while playing with the band at distinct performances and each time it captivates my senses. Through this medium, I have discovered diverse abilities and hidden talents. Music has not only developed my knowledge and creativity, but has empowered my values of determination, perseverance and understanding. I know that these valuable lessons will enhance my daily achievements as a musician and student of life. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment